[IAEP] a (distro) release with sugar 0.81?

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Nov 29 22:30:39 EST 2008

I for one really can't think how it would be useful to have 0.81
packaged, at least for any deployment scenario I can think of - but
having well tested 0.82 packages be part of Debian could be attractive
for our "computer lab" kind of deployments (no extra packages to
maintain locally, at least for now).

Sebastian

2008/11/29 Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org>:
> On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 09:20:34PM -0500, Luke Faraone wrote:
>>According to http://sugarlabs.org/go/Image:Sucrose-0-82-roadmap.png , no new
>>features were developed in sugar after 0.81.3, we were in a feature freeze
>>until the 0.82 release. All changes after then are translations or bugfixes.
>
> There were, however, a lot of "bugfixes".
>
> Michael

Sebastian Silva
Iniciativa FuenteLibre
http://blog.sebastiansilva.com/