[IAEP] Fwd: Developer gathering in Trondheim, Norway - January 2009

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Nov 29 18:46:44 EST 2008

Hi,

On Saturday 29 November 2008 21:12, Walter Bender wrote:
> Alas, I will be in Tasmania... couldn't get much farther from
> Trondheim if I tried.

Heh. Enjoy LCA!

Debian Edu has many regular developer meetings, there is one in December,
there was one in October and I'm sure the one in January is just one of many
in 2009.

Currently Debian Lenny consists of 12259 sources packages, Debian Edu differs
in _4_, so counted the number of source package, Debian Edu is 99.967%
Debian :-)

Debian Edu has other installation CDs and installs a diffferent default set of
packages, and there is a different user and developer community, but
basically it is just Debian.

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: Due to historic reasons, the project is called Skolelinux / Debian Edu,
where you can read the slash as a slash or as an "or" :)