[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Development team mission

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 09:08:51 EST 2008

You were quite articulate about this at Sugar Camp: An important part
of the mission is to make sure that the contributions come from
broadest base possible; that suggests that documentation is as
important as coding.

-walter

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<marcopg at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have not yet wrote down a mission for the development team. Part of
> that is laziness (sorry!), part is that I'm trying to figure out what
> exactly our mission should be.
>
> So far our focus has been on implementing as many features as possible
> and on fixing as many bugs as possible. I would like to refocus a bit
> and I have several ideas about which direction to move in... But
> before making a proposal I'd like to hear ideas and opinions from
> other team members and from the community as a whole.
>
> What should our mission be? How can we help Sugar Labs to survive and succeed?
>
> Thanks in advance for any feedback!
>
> Marco

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs