[IAEP] Do you blog?

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 07:58:30 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 5:30 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> You don't?  Why not?  The world needs to hear your voice.
>
> You do?  Great!  You should be aggregated on the Sugar Labs Planet!
>
> Just send an email to planetmaster at sugarlabs dot org with the URL of
> your blog feed.  If you're unsure, just ask the planetmaster.
>
> Currently, there are only about a dozen blogs aggregated there.  I know
> there are more voices than that.  Let's hear them.
>
> Also, forward this to your non-English-speaking friends.  A multi-language
> blog aggregator is a beautiful thing.  :)

what is the philosophy of "planets" and Sugar Labs Planet wrt bloggers who
blog on diverse issues?

eg. someone put me onto the squeak planet a while back - and someone else
complained on my blog recently because I posted an entry which was skeptical
about global warming

(I posted quite a lot about squeak last year but haven't posted so much
about it this year)

ie. is the centre of gravity more to do with Sugar or is it more to do with
the general world outlook of those who support Sugar and yet might have
widely differing views on other topics which they regularly express in their
blogs