[IAEP] prgmr machines

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Nov 26 19:13:07 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 6:02 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>> I'm using only sugarlabs2, both as slave and master. Feel free to get
>> sugarlabs1 recreated and to host the stuff you need there.
>
> How fast does it feel?

Have you  logged in yet?  I think marco tried updating the machine to
rawhide.  The rawhide kernel doesn't seem to work with the Xen.  As
soon as I get my stuff off, we can ask Luke to rebuild the image.
Should we ask for fedora 9 or 10?

>>     Luke is setting up sugarlabs3 as an Ubuntu 8.10 machine.  It should be
>>     ready in a few days.
>
> What for, another buildbot slave?

Whatever you want it for that does not require much bandwidth, backup
or reliability:)