[IAEP] prgmr machines

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Nov 26 17:01:51 EST 2008

Marco, Bernie
I just wanted to follow up on the status of the prgmr xen machines[1].

Marco,
Are you currently using sugarlabs1 as a buildbot slave and sugarlabs2
as the buildbot master?
Are both working correctly or do we need to ask Luke to update/fix anything?
Do you see any problem continuing to run the api documentation
services from sugarlabs1?  I would like to ask Bernie to help set up
epydocs and pydocweb on sugarlabs1 correctly.

Luke is setting up sugarlabs3 as an Ubuntu 8.10 machine.  It should be
ready in a few days.

thanks
david

1.  http://sugarlabs.org/go/InfrastructureTeam/Resources#Prgmr