[IAEP] Fwd: [sugar] Closing this list

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Nov 26 12:26:56 EST 2008

Martin,

Please stop blocking the growth of the Sugar Labs community.

You are firmly in control of the XO server and it's community.  That
is your sandbox.  Please take whatever steps you feel are best to grow
the XO Server Community.

We will do what we can to grow the Sugar Community.  Let's touch base
again in six months and see which community building techniques works
best. It is time to stop arguing about this and get down to build the
communities.

david