[IAEP] Bug Temaplate

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Nov 26 06:24:50 EST 2008

Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> Simon Schampijer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have seen we use a bug template {{Bug|8876}} on the wiki now. Can we
>> make the default one be the Sugar Labs tracker and create a second one
>> for the laptop.org tracker?
>>
>> Now that we have s.l.o tracker up - can we merge the open bug reports
>> from this page into trac and put here only instructions on how to report
>> a bug in trac?
>
> Done.  Now we have both {{Bug|123}} and {{OlpcBug|123}}.
>
> I'm not an experienced wiki editor, so I'll leave the search & replace
> work to someone from the WikiTeam.

Great, thanks very much Bernie. I have reflected the changes on the
0.83.2 release page
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Releases/Sucrose/0.83.2#sugar
not sure about the rest of the wiki - and if the template was used at all.

Btw, is there some sugarlabs wiki guidelines where this is noted?

Thanks,
    Simon