[IAEP] Report bugs on the wiki was: [Re: Bug Template]

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Nov 26 06:18:34 EST 2008

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have seen we use a bug template {{Bug|8876}} on the wiki now. Can we
>> make the default one be the Sugar Labs tracker and create a second one
>> for the laptop.org tracker?
>>
>> Now that we have s.l.o tracker up - can we merge the open bug reports
>> from this page into trac and put here only instructions on how to report
>> a bug in trac?
>
> Which page is that?
>
> Tomeu

Oups, http://sugarlabs.org/go/Submit_Bugs/Problems

My main question was, do we want to keep the possibility to report
Problems on the wiki or should we only direct to trac here? If we keep
it we have to be responsive to it as well (for example i was not even
aware it existed until a few days ago).

Best,
    Simon