[IAEP] Library Collections are only layered on the Browse Activity.

C.W. Holeman II cwhii_cplo at julianlocals.com
Tue Nov 25 11:52:45 EST 2008

The diagram for the Sugar Application Stack
(http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Application_Stack)
shows Library Collections as being layer on top of
all of the Activities. The only Activity that I have
found to deal with Library Collections is Browse
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Library_grid).
So, as it looks to me the graphic should have the
Library Collections only on top of the Browse Activity.

--
C.W.Holeman II | cwhii_cplo at JulianLocals.com
 To only a fraction of the  human  race does God  give the  privilege of