[IAEP] [sugar] Fwd: Web site content

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:27:15 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

I'm working on messages for all of these audiences anyway, so I'll
take them. Other ideas still welcome, of course.

>  3. Subpages
>        1. Download [your name here]
>        2. Deployments [RafaelOrtiz]
>        3. About Sugar [your name here]

Is that a vision statement (end poverty, war, and oppression through
improved education, or something like that) and a mission statement
(build the best education software we can, and get on every platform
we can, or something like that)? And then who and how and where?

> Thanks,
>

> Christian
>
> --
> anything at christianmarcschmidt.com