[IAEP] teams vs. projects

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Nov 24 21:18:33 EST 2008

> In our case, it's harder, but might still make sense.  If we go
> this route, let's make sure we support projects involving multiple
> teams.  For example, "Sugar on a Stick" would touch Development,
> Infrastructure, Marketing...

I am going to be setting up LiquidPlanner, a free for nonprofits, Web 2.0
Microsoft Project like program.

I've used it some for projects. Its pretty heavy weight for agile open
source development. I want to use it for planning for Gardner's Sugar on a
Stick deployment because I will need to create some fairly formal plans for
a variety of audiences so having some nice graphics with Gantt Charts etc
seems like a good idea.

 I'll set it up and everyone who is involved, please join in and help with
the planing.   But I don't want to push it as a "fits everyone and
everything" solution, I think for a lot of what people do a wiki with a TODO
list is a more efficient solution.

Cheers,
Caroline

--