[IAEP] [sugar] Sugar used for kids with disabilities.

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:33:40 EST 2008

Hi,

I mistakenly CC'ed rather than BCC'ing in an earlier message in this
thread.  If you'd kindly edit out the @gallaudet.edu addresses, I'd
appreciate it, as none of the folks on that list are at all technical,
and wouldn't know Sugar from Salt. ;-)  And the likelihood of them
signing up for a mailing list, spending time on a wiki or cranking up
IRC is next to nil.

(I CC'ed them specifically to show that there was, once again, some
interest in this technology for deaf students, as they have
periodically hinted that they might try to get something going in deaf
schools in Costa Rica.)

Thanks!