[IAEP] [sugar] list of complaints from sugarcamp community building talk

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sun Nov 23 12:39:02 EST 2008

Caroline,

Do have suggestions for other readings about how Communities of
Practice form and  operate, particularly in the field of education.  I
feel like I have my head wrapped around documentation, development,
and deployment COP's.  I am still totally confused how to engage
educators.

There seem to be significant cultural differences between people who
sit in front of a computer all day and those who spend their days
standing between a blackboard and and a classroom full of kids.

david