[IAEP] Sugar is an ? (Application Framework?)

C.W. Holeman II cwhii_cplo at julianlocals.com
Sun Nov 23 10:11:20 EST 2008

I have modified the Sugar application stack wiki page
http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Application_Stack#The_Sugar_stack
to have row headers. Each row is for a layer in the application stack.

They are:

    * Library Collections (e.g., for the Browse Activity)
    * Sugar Activities
    * Sugar
    * Operating System
    * Computer Hardware

What should the name of the layer be which contains Sugar?

--
C.W.Holeman II | cwhii_cplo at JulianLocals.com |
http://sugarlabs.org/go/User:Cwhii