[IAEP] Volunteer-driven development of educational software

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:23:26 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

I'm glad you followed up on this. I wanted to send an e-mail saying that
there is great learning software and I agree with the ones you list.

It sounds like you are not convinced that its all great stuff but I can
say that eToys, Scratch and Turtle Art are all very popular and well
used in our deployments.

I like your classification.. I would just add one general purpose tool
to the first section: Browse.

The hardest part for me is figuring out what is "learning". If we really
knew what that means then I think choosing or building the right
software would be relatively easy!

Thanks,

Greg S