[IAEP] Wiki: main page cleanup

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Nov 18 01:20:03 EST 2008

David Van Assche wrote:
>   The activities pages are a bit of a chaotic mess. Different
> information is on different pages, and there is no one place to see
> what the activities are, their status and a download link. I started
> building a little db, with moodle's database module at
> schools.sugarlabs.org, which allows for nice searching and listing of
> them, and obviously categorizing by alphabet and category.

Is this service already previewable?  I couldn't find it.

> But I don't
> want to step on toes, nor do work for no reason... So let me know if
> I'm doing something wrong...

Some time ago David Farning proposed to install and customize the same
software that runs addons.mozilla.org, but it seems nobody is working
on it.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/