[IAEP] Updated Sugarcamp schedule

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Nov 14 03:59:54 EST 2008

I cleaned it up a bit more and beautified it a little for readability:

  http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugarcamp/Schedule

We have left all of Tuesday free for additional talks and brainstorms.
 If you'd like to have one, just edit the wiki and grab a slot for
yourself.  We also have re-allocatable time on Monday afternoon and
Saturday morning.  If you have a presentation on Wednesday and you
feel it's inadequately compressed, feel free to move it elsewhere.

Please, note that some OLPC employees might not make it for Monday and
Tuesday.  Also note that members of the Sugar Labs oversight board
will have planning and strategy meetings on Friday afternoon.

During all the "free hacking" sessions, we could as well have
brainstorms in nearby rooms.  Please add those in the rightmost column.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/