[IAEP] Schedule for SugarCamp?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Nov 14 02:22:50 EST 2008

C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> Please reserve the 3pm-5pm Thursday time slot for the roadmap meeting;
> I've gotten people to clear their schedules for that slot already.

I've left it there, and split it in two parts:

 15-17: Brainstorm: OLPC 9.1 draft roadmap and priorities
 17-19 Brainstorm: Sugar 0.84 roadmap and priorities

Ed McNierney is leading the first, Marco the second.

The Sugar roadmap comes last so we can use the OLPC requirements as
input for finer-grained tasks impacting Sugar.

I know you'll find this split controversial, but this is what a lot of
people asked for.  I also think defining independent -- but
interoperable -- roadmaps will result in higher quality results.

We can ensure that periodic (or continuous) integration is part of the
equation.

>> I would decompress the talks on multiple days, keeping into account
>> that the OLPC developers might have to leave at any time to assist
>> with G1G1.
>
> I'd prefer the Wed talks not be decompressed.  But +1 on claiming
> other slots via wiki.

How about moving talks that are less interesting to OLPC people to
Monday and Tueday?  I'm thinking things like Sugar Labs
Infrastructure, etc.

Secondly, I suppose Tuesday after hours, when OLPC employees could
attend freely, would be a good time to reallocate more of those talks.

Also, what are these talks with no title you scheduled Tuesday after
dinner?

  1900  Marco Gritti / Michael Stone
  2000  C. Scott Ananian / Tomeu Vizoso

--