[IAEP] Tentative talk schedule: Nov 19

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 14:34:49 EST 2008

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008, C. Scott Ananian wrote:

> Setting us artificial "us-vs-them" antagonism between OLPC and
> SugarLabs is *not* the way to improve our working together.  In my
> opinion.  Both SugarLabs and OLPC are "we".

There's a difference between "us-vs-them antagonism" and "separation of
responsibilities".

Long, long ago, when Red Hat was 70% of the GNOME community and Ximian was
the other 30%, we had these problems as well.  It's growing pains, but it
is important for OLPC folks to understand that when they wear their Sugar
hat, it really is a different hat and a different set of responsibilities.

--g