[IAEP] [sugar] SugarCamp

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Thu Nov 13 13:52:18 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:39 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at cscott.net> wrote:
> -1.
>
> sugarlabs and olpc have the same mission.

Don't know about that, but even if that was true, both restaurants
below my flat have the same mission but I don't think their owners
need to take care of exactly the same issues.

OLPC and SL are different groups of people and have a very different
set of problems. Though there's a lot of synergy and we should take
that into account, of course.

> i think it's entirely
> appropriate to have one day devoted to technical issues, with the
> participation of olpc employees (who are also sugarlabs members --
> even board members).  we have monday, tuesday, friday, saturday, and
> sunday reserved for sugarlab-specific meetings.

I'm personally ok with having most technical talks on Wednesday,

Regards,

Tomeu