[IAEP] Tentative talk schedule: Nov 19

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Thu Nov 13 13:35:17 EST 2008

what the hell?  i don't think it's productive to separate olpc and
sugarlabs in this fashion.  the whole point of this was *joint*
discussion/planning!

and i also resent the implication that this was closed-door planning.
i posted a *proposed* schedule.  we're discussing it here *in public*.

i found this email a tremendous step backwards.  let's continue
*together*, shall we?  i'm a member of sugarlabs, as well as an
employee of olpc -- just like you and tomeu are.
  --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )