[IAEP] Schedule for SugarCamp?

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 12:37:56 EST 2008

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

> So here I see a lot of attendees and proposed talks:
>
> http://www.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugarcamp
>
> ...but do we have a schedule yet?  And if not, who's working on it, and
> when will we have it?

It has been pointed out to me that the schedule is here:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Sugarcamp

So my next questions.

1. How many rooms do we have?  Which implies another question: how many
different sessions will we be running concurrently?

2. Should we perhaps be encouraging session owners to simply edit the wiki
and claim times?  (This would be my recommendation.)

--g