[IAEP] coming to Sugarcamp

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Nov 12 21:38:16 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org> wrote:

>> Subject: [IAEP] Are you coming to Sugarcamp?
>
> Unfortunately, won't make it. I will be in the Boston for much of
> January. Is XOCamp still in the works following FUDCon? Tony Anderson
> and I were both planning to attend.

Yes, Because of the general busyness (G1G1 release) at OLPC, this week
has evolved into a more upstream Sugar related session.

Everyone is welcome.  The OLPC staff will attend when they can.
Considering the poor timing, it looks like the event will be
beneficial for everyone.

FOSCon is still on for January.  OLPC and the XO will be taking a more
prominent role in the planning for that event.

thanks
david