[IAEP] Tentative talk schedule: Nov 19

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Wed Nov 12 21:11:50 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 9:07 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at laptop.org> wrote:
> Does this schedule seem reasonable to others?  (Esp. those I've
> pencilled in for talks?)  If you are going to be in town, made a 9.1
> proposal (or forgot to), and aren't listed above, let me know.

I should have also included the information that Walter will be giving
his 'Portfolio' talk at 9am on Friday.  Just in case anyone was
wondering about his absence from the above schedule.  Oh, and we'll do
our best to get all of these talks recorded, digitized, and posted for
anyone not present (or enjoying an overly-leisurely lunch, say).
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )