[IAEP] Requiring to send out a meeting agenda

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:09:28 EST 2008

This one was my fault. I got my times mixed up. In my defense, I did
post an agenda on the wiki in the meeting section of the Deployment
Team pages. Next week won't work for me as I'll be over the Atlantic,
but I will work with you to put together an agenda before hand.

@Marco, I guess the calendar is not sufficient--I'll start sending
email reminders as well.

-walter

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
<dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Marco.
>
> Deployment meeting is scheduled for november 19, per:
>
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DeploymentTea/Meetings#2008-11-19_meeting
>

> we will send an agenda before it happens, and agree with you, we should
> always send an agenda before the meetings if not the meeting is not going.
>
> cheers!.
>

> Rafael Ortiz
>

> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I propose that we make sending out an agenda for all of our meeting a
>> required step. We was supposed to have a Deployment meeting today,
>> people came for it, but it didn't happen. That really sucks imo and we
>> should be careful about not repeating it.
>>
>> I'm sure this will happen less often as we get more organized... But I
>> think a "the meeting is not happening unless an agenda has been sent
>> out" policy would be helpful. We would have to make that clear in the
>> wiki though, since we have a calendar there.
>>
>> Marco

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org