[IAEP] Sugar Application Stack

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Nov 11 14:14:59 EST 2008

Nice!

How would we represent (or do we?) Sugar on a Stick, where the Sugar code
and OS are on a portable USB storage device and the same child, using the
same USB Stick, uses a number of different pieces of hardware.

Thanks,
Caroline

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:03 PM, C.W. Holeman II <
cwhii_cplo at julianlocals.com> wrote:

> Where does this go in the sugarlabs.org web site?
> Or is it already there?

> Sugar Application Stack Layers
>
> - Library Collections (Browse Activity)
> - Activities
> - Sugar
> - OS
> - Hardware
>
> Sugar Application Stack

> |      Library Collections       |       |       |       |
> | Pre-installed                  |       |       |Turtle |
> |  From-web  Locally-created     |       | EToys |  Art  |
> |--------------------------------| Write |       |       |
> |          Browse                |       |       |       |
> |                         Sugar                          |
> |  XOS  |  Ubuntu  |  Fedora  |  MSWindows+QEMU  |  ...  |
> |              XO         |        EEE PC        |  ...  |

> C.W.Holeman II | cwhii_cplo at JulianLocals.com
> To only a fraction of the  human  race does God  give the  privilege of
> earning one's bread doing what one would have  gladly pursued free, for
> passion. I am very thankful. The Mythical Man-Month Epilogue/F.P.Brooks

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com

617-500-3488 - Office