[IAEP] WikiTeam Meeting 208-11-11 Notes

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Nov 11 13:14:54 EST 2008

The Wiki Team held its first meeting this morning.  It was my first
time using meetbot.  So, I will also provide a summary.

Meetbot Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting.20081111_1007.html
Meetbot Logs: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting.log.20081111_1007.html

The biggest issue was lack of ownership and maintenance of the teams
wiki space.  We decided that every activate team should have a clear
owner.  We will mothball inactive teams until we can find a team
leader to take responsiblity.

    * AccessibiltyTeam -> mothball
    * BuildTeam -> roll into Development
    * DeploymentTeam -> dirakx
    * DesignTeam -> Eben
    * DevelopmentTeam -> Marco
    * DocumentationTeam -> david
    * EducationTeam -> Walter
    * InfrastructureTeam -> Bernie
    * LocalizationTeam -> mothball
    * MarketingTeam -> Gregdek
    * Oversight_Board -> Walter
    * ReleaseTeam -> mothball
    * TranslationTeam -> mothball
    * TestingTeam -> Simon with help
    * WikiTeam -> david

(Does anyone else see the irony of the dyslexic guy owning both
documentation and wiki?)

Each team will have a mission statement, owner, and meeting time.

There was discussion about the missions and roles of the EducationTeam
and the DeploymentTeam.  The general consensus was the EducationTeam
will focus on 'Why' use Sugar. The Deployment team will focus on 'How'
to use Sugar.

Thanks
david