[IAEP] Sugar Application Stack

C.W. Holeman II cwhii_cplo at julianlocals.com
Tue Nov 11 13:03:47 EST 2008

Where does this go in the sugarlabs.org web site?
Or is it already there?

Sugar Application Stack Layers

- Library Collections (Browse Activity)
- Activities
- Sugar
- OS
- Hardware

Sugar Application Stack

|      Library Collections       |       |       |       |
| Pre-installed                  |       |       |Turtle |
|  From-web  Locally-created     |       | EToys |  Art  |
|          Browse                |       |       |       |
|                         Sugar                          |
|  XOS  |  Ubuntu  |  Fedora  |  MSWindows+QEMU  |  ...  |
|              XO         |        EEE PC        |  ...  |

C.W.Holeman II | cwhii_cplo at JulianLocals.com
To only a fraction of the  human  race does God  give the  privilege of
earning one's bread doing what one would have  gladly pursued free, for
passion. I am very thankful. The Mythical Man-Month Epilogue/F.P.Brooks