[IAEP] Sugar Camp Cambridge 17-21 Nov

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Nov 11 01:44:58 EST 2008

Hello,

while the exact schedule is still being work out, we now have a confirmed
location:

  Training Room, 5th floor, Cambridge Innovation Center
  http://www.cictr.com/about.html

The room -- courtesy of Open Learning Exchange (http://www.ole.org/) --
can host up to 45 people and is equipped with a 1024x768 projector, a huge
whiteboard.  Open wi-fi will be available, along with some yummy snacks
from a nearby kitchen (mens sana in corpore sano).

It is booked for these dates:
  Mon 17   12:00 - 17:00
  Tue 18    9:00 - 17:00
  Wed 19    9:00 - 17:00

We can probably stay after hours -- to be confirmed.  Otherwise, we'll
just head to a pub with free wi-fi and continue from there ;-)

Walter is looking for another place for Thursday and Friday.  We can
probably use the Media Lab for the weekend.

Participants please updarte the wiki with your ETA and whether you still
need accommodation:

  http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugarcamp

Mel, SJ and C.Scott: let's have a meeting tomorrow @ 2PM to partition the
available time between Sugar talks, Sugar Labs marketing, OLPC employee
meetings and the much anticipated Sugar hackathon.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/