[IAEP] WikiTeam Meeting

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Nov 11 00:03:54 EST 2008

David Farning wrote:
> Here is your chance to attend the first ever Sugar Labs WikiTeam[1] meeting!
>
> The meeting will be tomorrow Tuesday the 11th of Nov at  14 UTC (10
> EST) on irc.freenode.net (channel: #sugar-meeting).

Look, if we're really committed to be geek-friendly, then we should learn
to schedule our meetings at a more proper time.  After noon, at least.

If instead we keep going down this 10AM route, eventually only serious
people will attend and our meetings will become extremely boring.

kidding ;-)

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/