[IAEP] Kicking off the Sugar Labs marketing team: wanna play?

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 15:40:46 EST 2008

Hello all.  I'd like to have a formal kick-off meeting of the Sugar Labs
marketing team sometime in the next week.  I've fleshed out the marketing
team pages:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam

If you are interested in any of the following:

1. Helping to coordinate the events schedule, or attending events
yourself;

2. Talking with press folks about Sugar;

3. Figuring out clever Web 2.0 ways to get more exposure for Sugar;

4. Any other ways of spreading the good word of Sugar;

...then please get in touch and let me know if you would be interested in
attending the kickoff meeting, along with possible dates and times.  I may
well run this meeting in conjunction with next week's mini-conference in
Boston.

--g