[IAEP] gitorious and OLPC

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sun Nov 9 19:34:32 EST 2008

Are we coordinating with the people from gitorious?  AFAIK there is another
project that Henry just gave the +1 to and offered a laptop.org subdomain.

Is this a separate project?

I don't really have the time to get involved in either.  But I really want
to make sure that no one is duplicating a project when they could be working
together.

--Seth