[IAEP] gitorious and OLPC

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:25:17 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 1:10 AM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> Me too.  What we like the most of Gitorious is its fantastically simple UI.

This is awesome! I played with Gitorious just yesterday and I *love* it.

> We've just setup a new server hosted by the Open Source Lab at the Oregon
> State University (http://osuosl.org/hosting/).  It's a fully-managed
> system, with full-time sysadmins, backups, and redundant connectivity.
>
> If it sounds adequate, I guess our next step might be installing Gitorious
> there?

Sounds like a great place to host it. I heard good things about OSL
from several people and we had a very good experience with them, with
the Sugar documentation sprint.

I'd love to be able to mirror the Sugar modules there. Pleeeease let's
set this up :)

Marco