[IAEP] weekly task list

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Nov 8 22:23:12 EST 2008

Here is a copy of my intended work list.  Please let me know if I am missing
anything pressing.

Membership:

Last week I submitted a draft guidelines for community membership, partners,
and regional Sugar Labs for feedback. We also talked to SFC about those
guidelines.

 Submit a second draft of guidelines to iaep for review.

After received from SFC, Submit ICA to iaep for review.

 Branding:

Follow up on branding discussion as started on iaep.

 Squeak:

Move iaep thread and participants to a public developer list at Debian.

Follow up about squeak at Fedora.

 Regional Sugar Labs.

Continue drafting http://sugarlabs.org/go/Regional_Sugar_Labs .

Continue working with Sugar Labs – Colombia

 Schools.sugarlabs.org

Work with UW Madison to establish initial content.

 Wiki

Continue Cleanup

thanks

david