[IAEP] Teams!

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 11:48:58 EST 2008

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:29 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:17 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I've seen several things written in the wiki under
>>> DeploymentTeam which didn't quite seem to fit to me.
>>
>> Can you please elaborate?
>
> Is there a way to see all the pages under the DeploymentTeam namespace?

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Category:Deployment

All the deployment-related pages should have the
[[Category:Deployment]] tag. (Some mistakenly had a DeploymentTeam
tag, which I just fixed.)

> Anyway I think it was mainly about:
>
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DeploymentTeam/Roadmap
>
> Are planning, packaging and partnering actually part of the
> DeploymentTeam responsibilities?

We should discuss this... I think, for example, the deployments have
been driving the need for the LiveUSB packaging (and some of the
distro packaging), but exactly where that is managed, I am not sure.

The deployment roadmap is more or less a stub. We should determine to
what extent we want to hit hard deadlines.

thanks.

-walter

--
Walter Bender