[IAEP] [sugar] November conference (meeting notes)

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Thu Nov 6 04:23:19 EST 2008

I might have hit with a generous donor that might pay my way...

Could you confirm dates so they can get me tickets early while they are
still less expensive?

I would want  to learn and share, and if possible/if there is interest
work on Wetware issues, especially The Medium Is The Message as applied
to teacher/client training

Thanks!

Yama