[IAEP] Sugar on Ubuntu - Summary

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 08:12:02 EST 2008

I think the fact no source code is available might cause a problem for
it getting into Main... thats not necessarily such a bad thing though.
Edubuntu addon packages will definitely go to universe, its just a
question of when. The only difference is, no direct downstream
support. But as I understand it this support will come from mostly
upstream anyway, and there are a couple of ubuntu devs on upstream
anyway.

Or am I missing something, is there some reason we absolutely must
have Canonical support for squeak?

David