[IAEP] [sugar] Sugar on Edubuntu

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:18:19 EST 2008

The problem here is that edubuntu and its packages are in Ubuntu Main,
and for sugar to be in there, there must be no non-free software in
it, and squeak is not totally free. Apple fonts not being modifiable,
iirc. Its pretty much the same policy as debian. Scratch was recently
rejected from MOTU for the similar reasons.

David Van Assche