[IAEP] [sugar] November developer meetings

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Wed Nov 5 12:33:47 EST 2008

Folks -

It would be helpful if we could stop referring to this as a "conference" -
it would make my life easier <g>.  We should plan to use the time we have
some visitors in town to (a) have them do some presentations or sessions or
workshops and (b) focus quite seriously on the specific work that needs to
get started ASAP for a 9.1 release.  I think much of the planning we're
doing is fine, but I want to make sure we're sending a clear message that
the subset of the universe made up of OLPC staff is focused on (a) and (b).
There are a number of people who WON'T be here in November and Scott & I
have already discussed the concern that scope-creep may cause them to feel
excluded when we don't want to make them feel that way.

     - Ed