[IAEP] /home/olpc/Library vs. /usr/share/library-common/?

C.W. Holeman II cwhii_cplo at julianlocals.com
Tue Nov 4 17:51:17 EST 2008

I have been directed to
http://dev.laptop.org/git/library/library-activity which has
a library config file that contains:

> [library_config]
> core_library_path = /usr/share/activities
> home_library_path = /home/olpc/Library
> template_path = /usr/share/library-common
> config_path = /usr/share/library-common/config
> cache_path = /home/olpc/.library_pages/library_metadata.pck
> i18n_path = /home/olpc/.i18n

Yet these directories do not exist on my system after installing Sugar:

/home/olpc/
/home/olpc/Library/
/usr/share/library-common/

What package should contain these file for installing Sugar on Ubuntu?

--
C.W.Holeman II | cwhii_cplo at JulianLocals.com  | http://JulianLocals.com/cwhii
 To only a fraction of the  human  race does God  give the  privilege of