[IAEP] http://www.nln.ac.uk/ - national learning network

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 18:12:12 EST 2008

I have already imported some of the open university courses into the
sugarlabs moodle, but the main issue is that the materials are not for
school level. Also the objects here are all visual and audio based,
being very useful as downloadable items for the XOs... but yes, their
license leaves something to be desired as they are not open to
everyone. Still, its interesting nevertheless, and shows how Moodle
has become the most important VLE by far in the UK.

David