[IAEP] courses.sugarlabs.org

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:55:55 EDT 2008

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:13 PM, David Van Assche <dvanassche at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, I know of many places we can collect creative commons and open
> licensed courses in various subjects, and am willing to go ahead and
> start putting that up, including a course on python I did for my
> students, but first I'd like some clarification on where that could be
> done. It is currently unclear to me where we are going to collect and
> host such material, is it courses.sugarlabs.org, moodle.sugarlabs.org,
> or schools.sugarlabs.org?

Thanks for help us get this started!  This will happen at
schools.sugarlabs.org .

Caroline Meeks, from Solutions Grove, will be hosting it on one her
servers.  We asked Solutions Grove to host it because as a professional
moodle provider they are able maintain the system with much less effort then
we could ourselves.

thanks
david