[IAEP] courses.sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Nov 1 13:06:59 EDT 2008

Today I also feel like top-posting a little...

Yes, I think that would be a great idea.  Do you know who could help us
organize such courses or write them anew?

Also Cc'ing Seth as he expressed interest in working on content, although
perhaps he had in mind something different -- possibly complementary -- to
online courses.