[IAEP] [sugar] Sugar on Ubuntu LiveUSB is ready

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 12:04:56 EDT 2008

Actually with the advent of intrepid Ibex, and I believe Hardy Heron
too, there is a menu option under System -> Administration that says
create USB startup disk. You choose your iso and choose how much of
the usb stick u want to use for the OS, and hit create startup disk...
dont think it could be simpler...

David Van Assche