[IAEP] Wiki cleanup

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:57:47 EDT 2008

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 9:56 AM, David Farning <dfarning at gmail.com> wrote:
> Today I am finally getting to the long promised wiki cleanup.  Why now?
> Three non-core contributors complained about the wiki this week:)

(:

> Questions
> 3.  Should testing and QA be merged? If so, under what name?

Yes.

> 2. Update and add three items to a team's Faq. People are browsing the wiki
> looking for answers.

Yes.  But most are not looking for team answers, they want to know
what Sugar and SL are.
My number one request for cleaning up the SL wiki: write clearly and
simply, and comprehensively, about its central subject.

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar
http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs
http://sugarlabs.org/go/What_is_Sugar?

SJ