[IAEP] Schools.Sugarlabs.org

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Nov 1 10:58:04 EDT 2008

There is now a Moodle server for the Sugar community's use at
schools.sugarlabs.org.

If you would like to set up a course please let me or David Farning know.

So far our plans are to use it support collaboration by nontechnical groups
that maybe more used to a web based forum then a mailing list.  However, its
available for repositories and other uses as well.

It is being hosted by Solution Grove.  We also support LAMS so we'll hook
that into Moodle next week so folks can play with it if they like.  We are
open to trying out new things, installing Moodle Modules etc. so let us know
what you need.

Thanks,
Caroline

--