[IAEP] wiki update - May 30, 2008

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Fri May 30 21:03:57 CEST 2008

Time for another wiki update.

1.  Below is the current status report on the wiki re-factoring.

2.  This weekend I am going to start working on the branch of the wiki
that support the developer community.  I am planning on creating a
developer portal similar to GnomeLove.  From there the wiki will
subdivide into different modules composed of different modules.  Each
module will consist of either a activity that Sugar Labs is taking
responsibility for, or a piece of glucose.

3.  I would appreciate if current community members, that include all of
you olpc folks, would step up and start to add yourselves to the contact
list for the teams which cover your areas of interest or responsibility.
If the team covering your area does not exit, let me know and I work on
those teams as soon as possible.

4.  After the wiki organization has stabilized, it will be time to start
focusing on content.  The first step of this will be coordinating with
olpc on what content they what to host on their wiki and what content we
will be hosting.  It would seem appropriate to start moving the sugar
specific development content from olpc to Sugar Labs.  Does anyone have
time to look into this or point me to the right people to talk to about
the move.

Thanks
David Farning

Inprogress