[IAEP] Wiki Update

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Wed May 28 22:17:44 CEST 2008

1.  An interlinked todo is in progress.  It is a page that incorporates
the todo lists of the individual teams within the sugar community.  It
provides a bird eye view of what we are working on.  Please fell free to
add the items on your personal todo
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/TODO

2.  The framework for the bugsquad is set up.  It currently includes all
of the pages under http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/BugSquad . The contents
are still pretty sparse;(  I'll do what I can to fill in the blanks but
I would appreciate if one of the old timers would step up and mentor the
group.

3.  The framework for the community is in progress. It includes all of
the pages under http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community .  I am
envisioning the community section as a general introduction to the sugar
community and launching of point to all of the sub-teams. Is anyone will
to step up and mentor the community development process.

4.  My apologies for botching the Sugar Labs re-factoring process.  I
did not realize that wiki namespaces can not have spaces in them.  If No
one is opposed I am gong to eliminate the Sugar Labs an make
a /Sugar_Labs hierarchy with in the Main namespaces.  The main reason
for this change is that if you look or all the pages via
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:Allpages , you have chose which
name space to look at.  Also when searching via
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:Search you needs to chose which
namesapce to search.

5.  I am envisioning Sugar Labs as being the governance, external
liaison, and fund raising arm of the sugar community .  As such stuff of
that nature will go under the /Sugar_Labs hierarchy in the wiki.

Thanks
David Farning