[IAEP] Funding - and governance

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed May 28 18:43:42 CEST 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've posted a few choice paragraphs from Mako's article here:
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/What_activities_should_Sugar_Labs_fund

Side note:  This might just be a pet peeve of mine, but I really
dislike when wiki articles take on full sentence titles.  In the
example above, I can think of half a dozen different points of
confusion which will make this page hard to find (Is Sugar Labs one
word or two? Is Sugar Labs capitalized? Is everything capitalized?
Does it end in a question mark? Was it "which..." or "what..."?  Is it
"...should...", "...does...", or "...will...", etc.  Fortunately, this
one avoids the introduction of apostrophes and such, which make
matters worse, but it still seems quite hard to remember.)

Wouldn't something as simple as wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Funding suffice?
 One could then add a "What activities should we fund?" section to
that page.

- Eben